California Summer Music is on hiatus for 2017. We look forward to seeing you in future years!
- Application form
- $75 application fee, pay online or by check (Payable to California Summer Music)
- Resume of musical experience and education
- Written recommendation from current teacher
For Performance Program applicants:
Listing of chamber and solo music repertoire
Applicants may audition by emailing (firstname.lastname@example.org) a youtube video link or by submitting two copies of a DVD. Audition videos should include two selections from contrasting musical periods. One or both of the selections from string players must include piano accompaniment. Please label DVDs with name, instrument and the works performed. DVDs must be of recent performances and of the highest possible quality. Preformed groups are welcome to apply.
For Composition Program Applicants:
In addition to application checklist above:
- Scores of two representative compositions (please label with your name and address)
- CD recordings, if possible, of works
- A telephone interview may be requested